Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Chhun
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello Infineon Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently facing an issue with the Wi-Fi_MQTT_Client example on the PSoC6 board, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it.

I've followed the example steps, including generating client.key, client.crt, and other required configurations. The Wi-Fi connection is successful, but when attempting to connect to the MQTT broker (test.mosquitto.org), I encounter the following error:

`MQTT connection failed with error code 0x8060009.`

I have verified the correctness of certificates, key files, and other configurations. The Wi-Fi connection is established without issues.

If anyone has experience with this particular error code or has insights into common pitfalls with the Wi-Fi_MQTT_Client example, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Is there anything specific I should check or any additional troubleshooting steps I should take?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,😊

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakesh_BG
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi,

If you are using the auto-generated certificates for the Wi-Fi_MQTT_Client project, you must modify the configUSE_TICK_HOOK  in FreeRTOSConfig.h  to "0". Make sure the mbedtls_user_config.h file is also updated with the above changes. 

Please check once again whether the client certificate, client private key, and root ca certificate are correctly given in the "mqtt_client_config.h" file. Also, check the broker's address. The connection fails usually when those are not correct.

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakesh_BG
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi,

If you are using the auto-generated certificates for the Wi-Fi_MQTT_Client project, you must modify the configUSE_TICK_HOOK  in FreeRTOSConfig.h  to "0". Make sure the mbedtls_user_config.h file is also updated with the above changes. 

Please check once again whether the client certificate, client private key, and root ca certificate are correctly given in the "mqtt_client_config.h" file. Also, check the broker's address. The connection fails usually when those are not correct.

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

0 Likes