CYBT-343026-EVAL Audio Examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sbra
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

We are evaluating the CYBT-343026-01 module for a Bluetooth audio application.

When using the Project Creator to create an initial project for the CYBT-343026-EVAL board none of the Audio Examples appear.

CYBT-343026-EVALCYBT-343026-EVAL

When selecting the CYW920706WCDEVAL board (that uses the same processor) I do see the audio examples, does this mean that  audio applications are not supported on CYBT-343026-01?CYW920706WCDEVALCYW920706WCDEVAL

0 Likes
2 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi @sbra ,

Try selecting CYW920706WCDEVAL while selecting project and then change the target board using Library manager. Also, make sure you have correct target device in makefile. 

0 Likes
sbra
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

When following your instructions I get the following error

makefile:401: *** TARGET CYBT-343026-EVAL not supported for this application. Edit SUPPORTED_TARGETS in the code example makefile to add new BSPs. Stop.

When adding CYBT-343026-EVAL to the SUPPORTED_TARGETS to the makefile I get the following error

*** Build support for the target device not found. Run "make getlibs" to ensure all required build and code dependencies are present.. Stop.

It seems the Library Manger is already calling make getlibs and when I try to run it manually I get:

/bin/bash: which: command not found
/bin/bash: cat: command not found
/bin/bash: grep: command not found

==============================================================================
= Importing libraries =
==============================================================================
/bin/bash: C:/<user_dir>/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/make-1.5.0/getlibs.bash: No such file or directory
make: *** [C:/<user_dir>/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/make-1.5.0/getlibs.mk:126: getlibs] Error 127

0 Likes