How to enable SPI interface in IMC302AF064XUMA1?

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cw2611
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hey!

I want to communicate with a gate driver from IMC302AF064XUMA1. How can I enable SPI communication using the MCE wizard?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @cw2611,

How can I enable SPI communication using the MCE wizard?

SPI Communication cannot be enabled using MCE Wizard and it has to be enabled using A-Core the additional microcontroller in IMC302AF064XUMA1 for further details please refer to this document: IMC300A - iMOTION™ Controller with additional microcontroller

Could you please refer to these code examples for enabling SPI communication: IMC300A Peripheral Use Case Examples

Please let us know if you need further details

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Krupashankar

Hi @cw2611,

How can I enable SPI communication using the MCE wizard?

SPI Communication cannot be enabled using MCE Wizard and it has to be enabled using A-Core the additional microcontroller in IMC302AF064XUMA1 for further details please refer to this document: IMC300A - iMOTION™ Controller with additional microcontroller

Could you please refer to these code examples for enabling SPI communication: IMC300A Peripheral Use Case Examples

Please let us know if you need further details

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
cw2611
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hey @Krupashankar !

The link you mentioned regarding SPI communication does not have any reference to SPI. Please provide reference to any code examples for the same.

0 Likes
Krupashankar

Hi @cw2611,

Sorry, Presently we don't have any code examples. Please try using  Universal Serial Interface Channels (USIC) for SPI communication.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes