IMC301

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FedericaLorini
Employee
Employee
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I need to get in touch with someone able to identify and solve a problem occurred to an italian distribuiton MM customer with IMC301 and the MultiCAN+ trying to connect to the can bus to exchange messages.

Let me know if I can share this community with distributor, so that I'll keep you in touch with disti FAE following this customer.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @FedericaLorini ,

Sure, You can share this community link with the distributor to get technical support from community, This forum is public and query can be posted here if data is not confidential.

Ques: I need to get in touch with someone able to identify and solve a problem occurred to an italian distribuiton MM customer with IMC301 and the MultiCAN+ trying to connect to the can bus to exchange messages?

We have got this issue from our internal team and we are working on this to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @FedericaLorini ,

Sure, You can share this community link with the distributor to get technical support from community, This forum is public and query can be posted here if data is not confidential.

Ques: I need to get in touch with someone able to identify and solve a problem occurred to an italian distribuiton MM customer with IMC301 and the MultiCAN+ trying to connect to the can bus to exchange messages?

We have got this issue from our internal team and we are working on this to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes