the Linker Problem with XMC4700 relax kit using the socket

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable
i am new here and bagan playing the XMC4700 Relax Kit. Now i want to write a program to recieve serval parameters
from another Kit by the crossover RJ. But int the prozessing of the linking there are some errors like below and i have
already checked the library and i am sure that during the compiling, there are nothing wrong. I can not solve the problem by
myself. Can anyone give the reason for the errors. How should i correct it?

./main.o: In function `main':
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:142: undefined reference to `lwIPStack_init'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:177: undefined reference to `lwip_socket'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:196: undefined reference to `lwip_bind'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:199: undefined reference to `lwip_close'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:203: undefined reference to `lwip_listen'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:205: undefined reference to `lwip_accept'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:210: undefined reference to `lwip_close'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:214: undefined reference to `lwip_send'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:220: undefined reference to `lwip_close'
C:\Users\SZI\Desktop\result_01\Sample_Cable\Debug/../main.c:224: undefined reference to `lwip_close'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
'Building target: Sample_Cable.elf'
make: *** [Sample_Cable.elf] Error 1
'Invoking: ARM-GCC C Linker'
"C:\DAVEv4-64Bit\DAVE-4.2.6\eclipse\ARM-GCC-49/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -T"../linker_script.ld" -nostartfiles -Xlinker --gc-sections -specs=nano.specs -specs=nosys.specs -Wl,-Map,Sample_Cable.map -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -g -gdwarf-2 -o "Sample_Cable.elf" "@objects.rsp" -lm
makefile:63: recipe for target 'Sample_Cable.elf' failed

15:31:59 Build Finished (took 5s.136ms)

Thanks at first.
regards
Su
0 Likes
0 Replies