Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tazz
Level 3
Level 3
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 replies posted

hi,

we want to use Hyperbus flash with single ended clock, what are the limitation on clock when using single ended.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bhamy
100 replies posted 10 likes given 10 likes received

Hi @tazz ,

The driver development for Hyberbus is taking longer time and there is constant effort from the team to make it work. Infineon will release an official example and announce it to the public. In this point of time it is difficult to provide any definite timeline. I hope this is not the blocker for your project.

Best regards

Bhamy Narasimha Shenoy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bhamy

Hi @tazz ,

From the datasheet, I see that the maximum clock rate frequency possible in limited to 90 MHz in DDR mode. 

Let me know if you need any further information on the clock.

Best regards

Bhamy Narasimha Shenoy 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
tazz
Level 3
Level 3
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 replies posted

We want to compare the differences in using single ended clock and differential clocking system in SMIF while using Hyperbus and Octal SPI in DDR mode in XMC7200D eval kit.  (The plan is to interface HyperRAM and flash storage with the board.)

0 Likes
Bhamy

Hi @tazz ,

Currently the drivers are under development for HyperRAM or flash modules with XMC7000. So it could be difficult to evaluate the exact difference. I will inform you when the drivers are ready. 

Let me know if you need any further information on this topic.

Best regards

Bhamy Narasimha Shenoy

0 Likes
Bhamy

Hi @tazz ,

The driver development for Hyberbus is taking longer time and there is constant effort from the team to make it work. Infineon will release an official example and announce it to the public. In this point of time it is difficult to provide any definite timeline. I hope this is not the blocker for your project.

Best regards

Bhamy Narasimha Shenoy

0 Likes