Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NA97
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 replies posted 25 sign-ins

I used REF_MO example firmware in DAVE IDE and migrated most part of them to Modustollbox for xmc7200.can anyone tell me if "acquisition.h","micrium.h","algo_fft_peak.h" are need for motion detection part without GUI.i think only algo_advanced_motion_s

NA97_0-1699907381652.png

ensing.h is enough to get the motion detection working .

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yaran_W
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi NA97,

acquisition.h ,micrium.h,algo_fft.h not only for using GUI but also for raw data collection, fft processing, and other functions for Motion detection ,so those could not be deleted from code.

BR

Yaran

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yaran_W

hi NA97,

Generally, the necessity of a header file in your project would depend on the specific functions or definitions it contains that your code relies on. If “acquisition.h”, “micrium.h”, and “algo_fft_peak.h” contain functions or definitions that are used in your motion detection code, then they would be necessary. If all the necessary functions and definitions for motion detection are contained within “algo_advanced_motion_sensing.h”, then it might be sufficient.

I would recommend checking the contents of these header files and your code to see where they are being used. If they are not being used, you might be able to remove them. However, please make sure to test your code thoroughly after any changes to ensure it still works as expected. Good luck with your project! 

BR

Yaran

0 Likes
NA97
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Yes, I know what you are saying. Motion detection is using functions in acquisition.h,micrium.h,algo_fft.h. but it seems those function are for using GUI but i am not sure, so I need help from someone who already used this REFMO BGT60T11AIP firmware example 

0 Likes
Yaran_W

Hi NA97,

acquisition.h ,micrium.h,algo_fft.h not only for using GUI but also for raw data collection, fft processing, and other functions for Motion detection ,so those could not be deleted from code.

BR

Yaran

0 Likes