Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Travis
XMC™
In some cases we are faced with limitation to the size of a 16 bit timer to generate or capture a low frequency PWM as the maximum count of a 16bit ti... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I was working on the relax kit and noticed that the PWM output frequency is not the exact same as I had configured in the App. When I set 100KHz, I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using the ADC002_App in my project. When I am compiling the code I get the following error:../Dave/Generated/src/ADC002/ADC002_Conf.c:148:3: e... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I develop application with XMC MCU and I encountered a problem with I2C interface during software migration from XMC4000 to XMC1000.At first I d... Show More
RValascho
XMC™
I have a customer that is working with the XMC1000 series devices. They are converting from another microcontroller provider, and were previously usi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 does not provided input for external crystal or oscillator but it is possible to implement a closed-loop control with external reference frequ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Can anyone help me with the following problem?What APP to use & how to set in order for Push button to be external trigger for the following 2 APP ADC... Show More
User3847
XMC™
Hello everybody,I am trying to use the ITM_SendChar function to send debug strings to the J/Link SWO Viewer (included with Dave installation) but I ju... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I can use xSPY and ACIM App to control RPM, START, STOP. It's work perfectly.But when I use xSPY and PMSM (FOC) App, It doesn't work. I try to run onl... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,my name is Christian and I'm a student of Electrical Engineering in Germany. After having realized several μC projects including TI'sMSP43... Show More