Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User6412
XMC™
Is it possible to use the same Output Gating Unit (ERU1) to trap a few CC8 slices in parallel? Dave says "Requested connectivity not possible..."But I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
The BCCU module in XMC1000 (not available in XMC1100) provide flicker free LED lighting control.It has a built-in flicker watchdog to eliminate flicke... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The CCU4 has an automatic PWM dithering insertion function. This functionality can be used with very slow control loops that cannot update the period/... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I need to control the direct/inverted PWM outputs on the fly.For example, in the positive cilcle of a signal, switch off the inverted output,and i... Show More
User6412
XMC™
Hello,I have not found the way to force the PWM output on the fly to active or passive state. The only passive state in multi channel mode could be po... Show More
Travis
XMC™
CC4yST/CC8yST is an important signal which affects the output of PWM signal depend on how you control it.Have you ever wonder what set the status of C... Show More
User6412
XMC™
Hello,I want to share my simple solution which utilises PWMMP001 app and reconfigure it from assymetric to symmetric PWM mode. Thus the all 4 PWM outp... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm creating an UDP ethernet connection between XMC4500 (Relax Kit) and my Personal ComputerTo do that, I used DAVE3 + App ETH003 (1.0.2)I have... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am somehow not able to find the correct pin configuration to use the CAN controller node2 connected to the transceiver and the DSUB-9 connecto... Show More
Travis
XMC™
To generate the desire PWM frequency and duty cycle using CCU4 / CCU8, we need to program the correct count value into the "Timer Period Value registe... Show More