Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I created Dave project, added PWM App, now trying to impement sine, cosinewhen trying to compile I get error:'Building target: SVM3.elf''Invoking: ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I tried to configure a XMC1300 to work in SPI-Slave-Mode by setting the USIC-registers in this way:(since I just want to receive data, I didn't ini... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hey there,I've tried to use the (Software?) Timer from the RTOS, following the description in the documentation: http://www.keil.com/pack/doc/arm/cmsis/cmsis/documentation/rtos/html/group___c_m_s_i_s___r_t_o_s___timer_mgmt.html... Show More
User6412
XMC™
It ist very strange but there is no possibility to generate for example the TRAP event from DSD unit (XMC4500). Typically, DSD can monitor the current... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,does anyone have a library or App for using OneWire sensors or memories with the XMC series? I know it's no rocket science, but I try not inven... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am trying to use LEDTS on XMC1200. Is there any app or sample code available for configuring LEDTS? Thanks.
Anonymous
XMC™
I have used IO004 App to create INPUT pin (P2.11) and use IO004_ReadPin to read the signal of this pin in main() function.(I already connected P2.11 t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm trying to integrate A webserver with FreeRtos but i found this memory problem: `DSRAM_1_system' overflowed by 61284 bytes.anybody has an idea h... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The POSIF module is comprised of three major sub units, the Quadrature Decoder unit, the Hall Sensor Control unit and the Multi-Channel Mode unit with... Show More
User6383
XMC™
Hello I use the PWMMP001 App to genarate 2 PWM Phases and an Interrupt at Period Match.The Interrupt work but the output pin jitters which toggles in... Show More