Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User2235
XMC™
Hi, How to use the XMClib to program the XMC44 Posif peripheral. I want to use the posif in the encoder mode, with phase A, phase B and index inputs ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello again,Our prototype is at customers site and is under test and measurement. But we have been informed about the following issue. The customer ha... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Emtas released the first version of the CANopen driver package using Infineon’s DAVE™ (version 4) for the CANopen protocol stack implementing CiA 301 ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm currently trying to use the initial version of the XMC_Peripheral_Library_v1.0.0 specifically the usb device driver. In order to initalize the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I have a problem to output the correct PWM signal when set duty cycle as 100%.In my program, I set the PWM duty cyle as 100%, 100%, 100%, 80%, ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Currently working to overcome a hardware issue on a PCB. Effectively looking to use the SPI001 App to handle SPI comms to an external DAC but have a G... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, Here anyone implemented printf() over VCOM in XMC 4500.,for debugging i need to send data over usb to hyper terminal,i have made certain chan... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm writing this thread to call attention to something which I feel is very misleading in the USIC application note.On page 17, the note specifi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
When using UART with FIFO buffer, there is no indication provided when the last data in the FIFO buffer had transmitted out.Due to this, if applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have a large firmware application running on a Relax Board. One function creates and writes FAT files to the SDCard with the DAVE3 SLTHA001. Anoth... Show More