Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
DAVE™ - Getting StartedEnjoy a new user experience and faster XMC microcontroller software development with Infineon’s free of charge Digital Applicat... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I have an application, where I need to store once in a while configuration data to flash memory. As I need to erase the flash memory, before wri... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,

I am looking for an I2C example for the Relax kit using XMClib.

Thanks,

Fernando
User7457
XMC™
Hi,I am using xmc4500 and I put some code into external dsram (I'm using the hexagon evaluation board with external ram ).I started from the infineon ... Show More
User9718
XMC™
Dear Infineon We have an STM32 Application and use USB Host (HSDPA Modem via CDC Device) and TCP/IP with 2 Interfaces (Ethernet/PPP). As Middleware we... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,i tried the UART App on the XMC2Go board. I was able to assign the Tx Pin (as described in the XMC2Go board documentation), but it is not possi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am a new user with Infineon XMC mcu, I have .hex and want to use J-Link for uploading hex file to my target board with my own xmc1302.I connected... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there, today I modified the Dave model of my Project. Since then, I get always the following error when generating code:Description: Failed to gene... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hello,I have been encountering a condition where the the I2C master and the I2C slave (XMC1100) get out of sync and the master is awaiting more data w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, all. I have created a 1ms SysTick timer and need a way to verify that it indeed works. So I have been taking a look at the reference manual for th... Show More