Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi...All, what configuration we supposed to do for continuously receiving CAN message in particular MO?in my code i have to used CAN configura... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi.,...I want to use all 64 message for receiving can frame....Is it possible to use all 64 message object !!Best Regards,Irfan. Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I just started experimenting with the XMC1100 Boot Kit and simply want to set up the timer to get it running. But i am facing some problems and ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,could someone please explain how to use CCU8 timer in Single Shot Mode when two slices are concatenated (2x16bit)? What value should be written to ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I want to store some data into xmc4500's flash . It's memtion that "flash--64 KB on-chip high speed data memory" in xmc4500 reference manual. Does any... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I downloaded the DAVE example Compare ADCSYNC001_Example1 and I am able to achieve 2 of the voltage level. However, the purpose of it is to minu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello for my project I choosed the XMC2GO because of its really nice size and features.I want to control up to three PCA9685 PWM drivers over I2C as w... Show More
User6793
XMC™
XMC4500F100K1024 AB:I am a bit at a loss trying to set up a CAN RX FIFO.DAVE App CAN001[1.0.8] have no setting for this, and none of the examples in t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
i wanted to ask a few basic question regarding CAN configuration on XMC4500...1. If you dont enable the loopback mode does the CAN node itself connect... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have configured the USIC1_CH1 with SCTR.WLE=16, SCTR.FLE=30 and CCR.PM=Odd Mode. The Datasheet says that the USIC sends 31 bits and adds 1 Parity... Show More