Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I try to access a nfc (near field communication) reader via I2C using a xmc4200 and the xmc peripheral library. As there is very little document... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I've created a simple PWM app with my DAVE4 and the app is working on my eval board (XMC1100 boot kit). When I debug the program I can't find how t... Show More
User10215
XMC™
Hi,I'm using the UART App of DAVE 4 in half duplex configuration with a XMC4500. The UART is connected to a RS485-Transceiver and the XMC4500 tells th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,What is wrong with this code?When I debug it in DAVE4 with XMC1100 Boot Kit the SHPR2 register not changing in the debugger.The code is based on Ea... Show More
User10223
XMC™
Hello,In XMC1302, uC locks up whenever there is a hardfault.I want to ensure that in a mission critical application, hardfault is handled properly ins... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I want to concatinate Timers on the XMC1100. According to the XMC1100 reference manual page 595 CC4yTC.TCE needs to be set to 1. However, loo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hallo,In my project I collect data and need to store it untill I send it via UART to my PC. UART works with DAVE apps.But I have problems with the siz... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I had an XMC4500 relax lite kit receiving data by SPI, and responding to a Windows script via USB. This has been working for days. This morning, the W... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Industrial Automation - Dual FOC Motor Control demoHave a closer look to our motor control demo showing the capabilities of the XMC4400 device. The XM... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,After transferring 8 16byte packets I am getting AHB error interrupt on OUT endpoint when developing USB device application. When trying to unde... Show More