Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,What is the difference between external stop and external gating? External stop clears the timer run bit but external gating seems working in the s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I have a problem with the Flash Emulated EEPROM Programming. When I try to read the Flash content (Read Function FEE001_Read is automatically ge... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi Everyone,

Anybody has LIN example code for XMC4500?

Thanks,
Irfan
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,we have a critical application regarding startup-time, and noticed that since we updated the Keil Pack "Infineon::XMC4000_DFP" from V2.1.1 to V2... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Webinar - Solutions for UPS in Industrial Automation From Industry 4.0 and smart factories to a rising focus on energy efficiency, now is an exciting ... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,I see from different examples that CCU4 is able to perform capture of (one slice timer) based on CC4yST state which is a result of compare opera... Show More
User10000
XMC™
Hello.Anyone who have experienced about xmc4500 flash programming help me please.I need to store some data at non-volatile area.I added the code from ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I'm facing a problem with changing the Boot Mode from UART ASC (Default Mode) to SWD. I use the Pins P0.14 and P0.15. For UART communication, I... Show More
User10000
XMC™
Hi.I need to reset by software xmc4500 CPU core.So, I added code as.. PPB->AIRCR |= (0x5FA << 16); PPB->AIRCR |= PPB_AIRCR_VECTRESET_Msk;Bu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a question related to the following user manualXMC4500 Relax Kit & XMC4500 Relax Lite KitBoard User‘ s ManualRevision 1.2, 2014-01-13There i... Show More