Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 does not provided input for external crystal or oscillator but it is possible to implement a closed-loop control with external reference frequ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Can anyone help me with the following problem?What APP to use & how to set in order for Push button to be external trigger for the following 2 APP ADC... Show More
User3847
XMC™
Hello everybody,I am trying to use the ITM_SendChar function to send debug strings to the J/Link SWO Viewer (included with Dave installation) but I ju... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I can use xSPY and ACIM App to control RPM, START, STOP. It's work perfectly.But when I use xSPY and PMSM (FOC) App, It doesn't work. I try to run onl... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,my name is Christian and I'm a student of Electrical Engineering in Germany. After having realized several μC projects including TI'sMSP43... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm trying to add a PWMSP001 to the USBVC001_Example1 project. But after I build the project, I'm getting the following error: 'PWMSP001_FUN_ENT... Show More
JanHasenbichler
XMC™
HiI'm currently using DAVE3 with the XMC4500 board and I'd like to use Threads, but I am not able to include the header files needed to use threads (I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I would like to share a very small project I have realized using my XMC1200 boot kit:"Camera control for digital camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ3... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I need to flash new binary code in my XMC4500 Hexagon kit without DAVE.
Is there a way to use J-Link Lite with Infineon Memtool software?
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all,You may download application examples from the respective XMC1000 Boot Kit webpage:XMC1100 Boot Kithttp://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontrollers.../boot-kit-xmc1100/...... Show More