Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on ADC in XMC4100 platform.I am facing problem in starting ADC Conversion (background). LDEV (load event) bit is not getting set. I t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I would like to know what are the prerequisites for using the timer in Capture mode. I want to count the number of rising edges of the external pw... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC1100 boot kit i am unable to Connect the Boot kit in Keili done following settings in keil v5in flash->Configure Flash Tool... Show More
User7757
XMC™
Here are the steps to reproduce my problem :1- Erase Logical Sector S22- Before the erase is finished, power-cycle the device. Flash memory in Sector ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Are the two units of the DMA module of XMC4500 able to transfer data concurrently?
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working XMC 4100 CAN module, I have created a project for CAN node 0 with pins 1.4 (TX) 1.5 (RX).It's working flawlessly, but when I con... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I have the following problem: I implemented a CAN Transmit FIFO containing 11 message objects static allocated to one message list in numerical... Show More
User2235
XMC™
Hi, The Application note AP32289 has example for HALL and MCM modes, but there's example for the Quadrature Decoder mode. I need urgently of a ex... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use DAVE to create a program that uses the quadrature to read the position of an encoder. In the Dave help a GLOBAL_POSIF APP is mentio... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,This is weired issue that I have been facing from past so many days. I am working on XMC4100 UART (USIC1_CH1). Whenever I send any string from my U... Show More