Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi! I'm Roberto Barrado. Last summer (2014) I worked in Infineon (München) for my final project: Porting SOAP to XMC4400 and 4500 microcontrollers. In... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,I am transmitting 16bit data over SSC configured as master 1MHz every 1ms on xmc4108. Bellow is my codevoid TransmitSPI1(uint16_t value){ // che... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,i would like to know, if i can change the identifier of the MO in my program or is the identifier const after GUI setup?. The examples shows onl... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am new to Dave and infineon kits. I tried the PMSMFOCSL02_Example1_XMC13 with the XMC1000 Motor Control Application Kit. It worked fine, but a... Show More
User7795
XMC™
Hi, the XMC4800 is a very interesting new member of the XMC4000 family,my dream of an optimal pinning:a) An unlimited usable EBU, i.e. no peripheral f... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,is an updated version for the VADC-GPDMA (XMC_HOT GPDMA_ADC_to_RAM) example for Dave 4 available?Is an example DAC-DMA for Dave 4 available?Rega... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Not clear how to configure SPI pins in master and slave mode.Device: XMC1100_T038F0064In DAVE3 I have made two project with an SPI slave in non RTO... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi. all.I executed sample USBD_MS_Example1 in DAVE3 environment.* USBD_MS_Example1 is USB memory solutionWhen I copy a file to USB memory, the data ra... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
actually i am new to xmc board. i want to know how can access the web pages on the board through internet from anywhere?
thanx in advance
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working with xmc4500 relax kit and having a problems with POSIF interrupts. I want to track the positions so i am using POSQE001 App. I want t... Show More