Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi. I have configured P3.3 as Chip Select (SPI) for USIC1 channel1(XMC 4500).But this CS pin is not getting toggle with respect to the frame(SPI F... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on xmc4100 ADC. I wanna achieve 50 samples/sec sampling rate but as per formula in datasheet sampling rate is achieved in usec or nse... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I have a design with 8 hardkeys connected to GPIOs. I want to have an interrupt when any key is pressed or released.I have looked into connecting the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all, i have some understanding problems with this documentation for the ASC Bootloader.1. In the Figure 1 is shown the connection between PC COM ... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,When using POSIF in quadrature mode, using two A,B input signals, manual shows that 4 edges are counted in OUT0 clock signal. This is OK.My ques... Show More
Dom
XMC™
How to read 2 Channels by ADC at XMC1100 BootKit.We ran into the problem how to use the (one)ADC with 2 (or more)channels.If you select "Interrupt af... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am starting to play with the ADC functionality of the XMC1100. I thought I'd start by doing something really simple and ensuring that I can re... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,
I am working On TDA 5235, Does anyone has SPI example code for XMC 4100 communication with TDA 5235?
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on SPI 4100 module,My aim is to transfer a single byte over a SPI,So what should be the frame length and word length for this mo... Show More
Travis
XMC™
- A Fast Compare Mode is integrated, that allows for a conversion greater than 3 times faster than a regular conversion. Within 150ns an ADC can deter... Show More