Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
How to build application in DAVE4 for capturing task with DAVE CE components?
User10736
XMC™
Are interrupt status flags automatically cleared upon executing the associated ISR or do they have to be manually cleared inside the ISR? I've been s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiI was wondering if anyone can throw some light on what i'm doing wrong...I have an XMC2Go evaluation board. I have got pretty much all the bits of c... Show More
User10696
XMC™
Is there a way to configure and read or set multiple pins from a port with the XMC_GPIO_... functions?These function only seem to work for single pins... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC 4100 SSC module, I have interfaced M95320(SPI EEPROM) to 4100 using SPI, the communication is successful for 10kbps baud rat... Show More
User9239
XMC™
Hello, when using CCU40 and CCU41 with timer concatenation is it possible to get also a period match interrupt for CCU40? In principle the timer conca... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi. I have configured P3.3 as Chip Select (SPI) for USIC1 channel1(XMC 4500).But this CS pin is not getting toggle with respect to the frame(SPI F... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on xmc4100 ADC. I wanna achieve 50 samples/sec sampling rate but as per formula in datasheet sampling rate is achieved in usec or nse... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I have a design with 8 hardkeys connected to GPIOs. I want to have an interrupt when any key is pressed or released.I have looked into connecting the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all, i have some understanding problems with this documentation for the ASC Bootloader.1. In the Figure 1 is shown the connection between PC COM ... Show More