Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am working with an RTC module on an XMC4700 board. The problem is that the seconds counter seems to increment more than once per second, alth... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,Is it possible to have two slices of the CCU8 unit generating two PWM signals connect an ERU unit to each slice using the iout and pdout of eac... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,In the XMC1300 is it somehow possible to have the CCU8_PWM output going into the ERU with another signal to form a new signal? I have tried, bu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I want to communicate over I2C with MPU9150. I have a XMC1100 Boot kit and Dave3.I implemented some functions but i cant trigger the FIFO standard ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I have an issue with the CCU8 unit. I have set it to be in single shot and I use the inverted output. The issue is now that once I have trigger... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I seem not to follow the reference manual very well (16-40 to 16-43) on the ADC conversion times.First the example on 16-42. Does this mean it ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,Can someone point out where I can find an example of working with the ADC in data reduction mode. I have now worked quite a bit with the ADC, b... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HI friend,I found some bugs in DAVE when you choose ADC function in XMC4104 chip.As the chip detail :================Package= LQFP64ROM= 64 KB FlashRA... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I am trying to use unions in Dave but run in syntax problems. Here is the sample codetypedef union{uint16_t a; uint32_t b;} Mem;int main(void... Show More
User10215
XMC™
Hi everybody,I have a XMC4500 relaxKit and I use the ERU to trigger a capture of CCU42.CC40 when a button on the board is pressed. Debugging shows tha... Show More