Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi folks,I'm currently working with an XMC4500 Relax Lite Kit using DAVE v4.1.4.To investigate the timing behavior I have written a small measurement ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Micron/Infineon SolutionsSelect Micron DRAM as well as NAND and NOR flash solutions are validated on Infineon’s XMC™ microcontrollers. Minimize time s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Multicopter – Reliable and Durable System SolutionsIn Infineon's comprehensive portfolio of high quality products, you'll find the widest spectrum of ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I found these two bits in the datasheet of the XMC1100: SP0 and SP1. I found them in the chapter VADC module, SHS0 registers. They are take place i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,after successful development of several applications using the XMC1100 for Arduino board I am in the process of transfering hardware to a customize... Show More
User7989
XMC™
I'm implementing unit test code for XMC4500, and need to test the communication. Have therefore a question: Is there any way to configure an UART int... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I would like to use the result interrupt and the source interrupt of VADC. But something is not correct.Here is my code:void VADC0_C0_0_IRQHandler(... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Why is it that if i use this.....the pin does not work....i.e. not output XMC_GPIO_SetMode( P2_10, XMC_GPIO_MODE_OUTPUT_PUSH_PULL );but.... if i use t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everybody!I have some problems with the XMC1100 ( XMC1100-T038F0064 AA on the XMC1100 Boot Kit) and its external interrupts and timers...The basic ... Show More
User7921
XMC™
Dear Infineon,by reading the latest errata sheet for the new XMC4700 series, I discovered an entry regarding theUSIC parity mode.I know this bug from ... Show More