Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User9154
XMC™
HiIs it possibly to supply core of MCU (XMC4800 or XMC4300) with auxiliary voltage source like LM2772.Thereafter power dissipation less for about 150-... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using the XMC1100 as a slave node. Occasionally I get communication glitches where the XMC1100 continues to hold the SDA low. I have tried tog... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use an USIC in the I2S mode. I cannot seem to change the frequency of the MCLK. It is always 120MHz. The XMC_I2S_CH_SetBaudrate() funct... Show More
User10076
XMC™
Hello,I'm having some problems with TCP/IP communication between an XMC server and a Java client. I can send and receive TCP messages but only 5, afte... Show More
User7921
XMC™
Hi,I'm facing a problem when using the DAVE app (4.1.2) to send data over UART by using DMA mode.In all my other project I did use the FIFO mode, but ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have the problem with I2C. I want to communicate with STM LSM9DS1 by means of RelaxKit. It is strange but when I run embedded application in debug m... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I've flashed my XMC2GO kit, but if I remove the power from it, when I plug it back on the application doesn't start automatically. I think that the... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,In short, I am trying to send data to my PC over UART and PuTTY won't show anything in its terminal window (same goes for Docklight, although I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello

where can I find a j-link UART driver ??

Thanks
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear Sirs,The schematic of the XMC4500 Relax kit show a KSZ8031RNL Ethernet PHY, the one in my Relax kit, upon close inspection (I mean, using a watch... Show More