Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Pwm
hiii please suggest me which Dev App to be used for running universal motor with PWM for XMC1100,What are the considerations Thank you Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello there,i received two XMC2Go with the XMC1100 and started to develop a WS2812B LED control application to get comfortable with the XMCs.Now my ne... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to access the DAVE User Manual, most of the Figures are blank and when I tried to Search, the indexing is now frozen at 38%.Is there... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am trying to use the Flash patch Hardware of the Cortex-m to remap one Funktion to another.This is done on a Relax light board.Funktion 1 blinks wit... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
An updated set of XMC1000 PCB design data is available at the XMC1000 webpage:http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-arm-registered-cortex-tm-m/32-bit-xmc1000-industrial-microcontroller-arm-registered-cortex-tm-m0/channel.html?channel=db3a30433c1a8752013c1aa35a6a0029&tab=2... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,How can I send a burst of lets say 99 bytes via spi before the chipselect goes high again? I am using XMC1200 and SPI001 AppCheers Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello team,I am working wtih XMC4400 and XMC 4500 controllers for one of requirement of motor control.PWM frequency: 90KHzMotor speed : 60KRPMSensorle... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I have a problem in setting up the CAN-communication properly.The "CAN001" app is used with 2 message objects for transmit (LMO1) and r... Show More
User8570
XMC™
I have 3 boards on the same CAN bus, which start/power up at the same time. Each board TX a heart beat message every 100ms. It looks like some time on... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there, is there any good examples of this? I'm trying to find my way into DMA ussing dave apps, But I can't quite find the way.Thanks in advance Show More