Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
First time xmc user here. Installed Dave 4 and connected an xmc 2go to a usb port.Went through XMC 2Go Initial start-up Guide but I could not get HTer... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I just got the kit and assumed the kit is able to perform the web server function without any code change. The LEDs on the board are working proper... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,Summary: Poor DNL, INL for VADC module. Oversampling improves things, but the ENOB is still very low for 12-bit configuration on XMC4400. It is... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi folks,I have been experimenting a lot with the XMC4500 recently and stumbled upon something very confusing.Apparently, there the FLASH0_FCON.IDLE b... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am working on a project where I need eight (four PWM signals with complementary signals) phase shifted. I'm using a Dual Active Bridge which i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am developing an appliance that needs to do some reasonable time-keeping and have been experimenting with the various timers available on the XMC... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm planning to implement a Firmware over the air updating mechanism on an XMC device.The file shall be downloaded via cell network and stored i... Show More
SWYoon
XMC™
Hi~~Board : XMC1302 boot kit DAVE ver : DAVE4.0.0I tried to make PWM_CCU8 single-shot mode function enablestep1 : single-shot mode -> change ->step2 :... Show More
User7282
XMC™
Hi,I have a 320x240 18 bit RGB LCD (PH320240T-009-IC1Q) that I am trying to control with XMC4500. Reading the documentation available, I understand th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I have an XMC4400 evaluation board. At some point in my program I declare an array that is big enough to occupy memory space on either side of ... Show More