Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello In an encloded description I found that XMC 4700 has 6ch CAN FD (http://www.can-cia.org/can-knowledge/can/can-fd/)in its MultiCAN+ unit. But I d... Show More
Travis
XMC™
- The position of a conversion result value within the selected result register depends on 3 configurations. - The selected result width (12/10/8 bits... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi!I'm trying to configure the SPI interface using the DAVE app SPI_MASTER. I set up everything and looked at the waveforms in my oscilloscope.I made ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC™ trainings are available on the XMC4000 and XMC1000 product websites.Introduction to Microcontroller World - newApplication - Lighting - XMC ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I have a question regarding the mapping of DMA registers with SW structures. One can find the following structure data type in `xmc_dma.h`.Howe... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use the DMA to transfer data from memory to the USIC in I2S mode.My data is a 200 word 16bit array. The USIC is set to transfer 16 bits... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use the DMA to transfer multi-blocks of data from memory to the TBUF of a USIC. The DMA is set to Hardware handshake for the destinatio... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am using ADCSYNC to sample 4 channels simultaneously. The adc fills up 4 arrays which is subsequently transmitted to a host pc over USB upon reachin... Show More
User11021
XMC™
Good After noon every one,I am working with XMC1100 microcontrller, I have configured UART to USIC0_CH1. I am Sending one command to another controlle... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,In the reference manual (RM), there are apparently two ways to configure the Digital input on port 14 and 15, because they are both analog and d... Show More