Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
I am trying to setup a queue source on the VADC to perform equidistant sampling of Group0, CH0. The distance between each sample should be 15.625us. I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
To whom concernHi,I have one question!My customer is able to evaluate their motor control system using XMC4400 motor control kit.And, in this time,the... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I just download the latest DAVE version, and libraries. When I try to debug the example application UART_EXAMPLE_XMC45 in my XMC 4500 i get the follo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm trying to install the newly-released XMC4000 DFP 2.6.0, but the installer gives the error message It looks like a problem with the installer, ... Show More
GoKl_4594211
XMC™
I understand that the XMC4800-F100K2048 has 3 USICs with 2 channels per USIC.In the reference manual I read that Standard, dual SPI and quad SPI are s... Show More
GoKl_4594211
XMC™
Sorry, I erratically opened a new thread. Please go to https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/4120-XMC4800-F100K2048-support-of-SPI-interfaces?p=12258 Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Is there any simple solution, (XMC, DaveApp,...) to generate call of IRQ-Function from Source Code?(I guess, I can use HW-Pheripheral... and set IRQ-R... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all!I am trying to configure the SPI connection of the XMC4800 as a master to link it with an Arduino as a slave (as example).The aim of the tes... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi ,Do any have try SPI bootloader on XMC4000 before,Current offical solution is ASC bootloader and start on P1.4, P1.5 ,Could anyone give me a help? Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,I have a short question regarding the Open Drain Mode of the PWMSP001 App.I 've implemented a controller which is changing the DutyCycle of ... Show More