Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using XMC4500 with the Relax Kit. I am trying to connect it with another device using the DAVE App: USBD_VCOM, and make the microcontroller wo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,i got new board of XMC1100 Ardunio ,i am wondering what is the problem i am getting with this new board,i tried to connect (plug -in,plug-out) Jlin... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have the OPTIGA Trust P that runs the XMC 4500 (AB). In the product description (linked below), it talks about a "HW symmetric & asymmetric crypto ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,can anyone explain the main differences between ADC001, ADC002 and ADC003 app? It is very confusing since ADC001 seems to have similar possibili... Show More
Travis
XMC™
Service Requests must always be enabled at the source and at the destination. Additionally it must be checked whether it is necessary to program the E... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Target: XMC4500-F144K1024 AC We have experianced in two separate occations that: If CPU voltage are turned very low, or even are gone for short perio... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Does anyone have pre-calculated defines to set some common baud rates for an XMC1302. (9600, 19200, 38400, 115200)The only set I have at the moment is... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
The new XMC microsite is available on Mouser.com.http://bit.ly/Mouser_XMCLearn more about the XMC1000 and XMC4000 Industrial Microcontroller series an... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi I am working on xmc1200 evolution board ,As per the requirement of my project,230v universal Motor connected as Load to the current transformer,whe... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I configured xmc4500 in a device mode. And i'm using user interface tool(UI) for transmitting data to usb device(xmc4500).i configured txfifo[1... Show More