Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Where can I find information about integrating the XMC4500 with matlab over USB at 12mbs?
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm running DAVE-3.1.10 (gcc), for ARM XMC4500. I would like to link a large number of global variables to a certain RAM section in memory.The vari... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello !I want to use VADC to start a single conversion. But: not by using DAVE. Just step by step on register base ...Questions:1)After reading the re... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 devices provides a detector called External voltage detector (VDEL) to detect the voltage level.VDEL detector compares the supply voltage agai... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
In the XMC4400 Ref Manual V1.5 page 25-16 it says ASC Boot pins are P1.4 & P1.5On the Hexagon XMC4400 Dev Board schematic 6 pin boot connector it appe... Show More
User4287
XMC™
Hello,I wonder how to operate the firmware download to the XMC4500 via the ASC Bootloader using the MemTool. What are the MemTool settings for using t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
hey, after a long time of searching google and this forum for informations about timer concatenation, i'm lost. every answer ends with "use DAVE" or "... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The GPDMA is a highly configurable DMA controller, that allows low latency data transfers between peripherals and memories. Complex data transfers can... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear Infineon support team,I used the example I2C003 provided with Dave to receive I2C data.I modified the function slave_Rx_handler to the following:... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Sharing the event photos from Indonesia Robo Fest 2014 held in Bandung on 8-9 November 🙂 Show More