Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I want the XMC to run in hibernate domain when no VDDP is supplied. I want to run only the RTC and nothing else. I assume by setting some of the... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC4500 evaluation board. I want to implement USB based boot loader for the XMC4500F100K1024 AC controller.Anyone please guide ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,
Is there any example to receive datas via Rs245 to my XMC1200 bootkid?

Tanks for every help!
BerndB
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to use Infineon DAP miniWiggler V3 and Infineon Memtool for flashing application SW and bootloader to my board with XMC4100-F64-128... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hi,Manual describes reset cause in RSTSTAT register, but description is not complete. What means PV reset? I am unable find this reset cause.If I trig... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,How can I do a check on received UDP message and react to it.For example if the message was “1234” then do task 1If the message was “4321”... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hi,I am implementing procedure for LPAC threshold calibration as described on page 11-30 of xmc4400 manual. Sometimes, for unknown reason, operation C... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,what do these errors mean? `.bss' will not fit in region `DSRAM_1_system'region SRAM_combined overflowed no_init sectionregion `DSRAM_1... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
We need a bus communication that requires a minimum of CPU core time and interrupts. How much of the Ether CAT is realized in HW? Is there a chart for... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use the XMC4500 (BGA144) with an external memory and all 6 USICs, but it seems there is a pinout problem. The EBU for the external memo... Show More