Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,Where in the documentation does it describe how the low-pass filtering is performed? I can not seem to find the details, it just gives clock cy... Show More
User11120
XMC™
Hi, I'm writing here because I'm interested in using the preprocessing capabilities of the XMC4800 VADC. In particular, I'm looking at the possibility... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all. I am working on the XMC4500 Evaluation Board and as you can see here the XMC4500 MCU runs at 120 MHz. I would like to bring that down to 10... Show More
User10505
XMC™
Hello,is it possible to get the number of received clocks? I have a Spi with DMA transfer and it is necessary for me to detect the number of clocks. I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm trying to debug issues with using the retention memory. I am getting Hard Faults, I believe. I have enabled Hard Fault debugging using CPU_C... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi Sir/Madam, I am Working on XMC4200 my requirement is Run the Application from PSRAM after user input signal, Let us say applica... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm trying to control a 800x280 pixel TFT-display using an XMC1300 together with the S1D13781 controller from Epson. As far is I saw in the graphi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I want the XMC to run in hibernate domain when no VDDP is supplied. I want to run only the RTC and nothing else. I assume by setting some of the... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC4500 evaluation board. I want to implement USB based boot loader for the XMC4500F100K1024 AC controller.Anyone please guide ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,
Is there any example to receive datas via Rs245 to my XMC1200 bootkid?

Tanks for every help!
BerndB