Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
scoresh
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to set up a communication between the XMC1100 and a Bosch pressure Sensor via I2C to read out the calibration parameters from the se... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,here is a simple Timerroutine with CCU4. #define CLOCK_DIV_BY_200 200#define PERIOD_OF_TIMER 100void CCU40_0_IRQHandler(){ static uint8_t cnt; cnt... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm working on the Hexgon Kits to drive our own motors, and I try to make the example code Resolver_FOC_Motor_Example1 for XMC4500 work. I do get ... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The EBU controls the transactions between external memories or peripheral units, and the internal memories and peripheral units. Several external devi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I use the Hexagon Application Kit XMC4500 and i want to read from ISOFACE IN, and write the data to ISOFACE OUT. (with SPI)Now i need the pins t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
hello, i am testing uart protocol for usic module 1 channel 1 in echo method. but i am getting some unwanted characters in between. there is any need ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working on workaround solution of ADC for xmc1100,in interrupt array stores 100 values ADC_Result=VADC->GLOBRES&0xFFF; how to sum these value... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 devices provides two channels to be used for ASC BSL mode.When the device started, the pins for ASC BSL will be pull up and the startup firmwa... Show More
User8748
XMC™
Hello,i want to controll a graphical LCD Display with my XMC4500. I have conected pins with the pad class A2 to the databus of my display. Accordinc t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
A new LED lighting Arduino shield has been launched by Infineon. The lighting shield allows the adoption of different LED light engines to ensure fast... Show More