Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User8748
XMC™
Hey there,

can somebody tell me how I can make a µs delay with a timer on the XMC 4500 without using dave apps?
Anonymous
XMC™
Two new shields for Arduino have been announced in a press release on 8th of December at Infineon Technologies.The shields target two important applic... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
A new set of XMC1000 documentation for AB-Step is available at the Infineon Technologies website:Reference ManualXMC1100 AB-Step Reference Manual V1.2... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,iam new in Component Based Programming and have some problems with USIC communication. Problem:I scale my SDA (0.5) SCL (0.11) Pins with a Osci but... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi just want to ask regarding die markings.
Please advise the corresponding meaning of each marking.
thanks a lot.
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Although I have some background with some MCUs (Atmel and PIC), I'm completely new to infineon products. I am building a dc-dc converter to interfa... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi!Here is an example how to use the CCU4 as a capture timer to timestamp edges of external signals.It is developed with the XMC 2Go with an XMC1100 c... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
For XMC1000 devices, the flash protection is done by setting the BMI to User Productive Mode.With the BMI set to User Productive Mode, the device wil... Show More
Travis
XMC™
Before a DMA transfer can be executed, it is necessary to specify the amount of data and address to be transfer from the source and destination.The be... Show More
scoresh
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to set up a communication between the XMC1100 and a Bosch pressure Sensor via I2C to read out the calibration parameters from the se... Show More