Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Is there any simple solution, (XMC, DaveApp,...) to generate call of IRQ-Function from Source Code?(I guess, I can use HW-Pheripheral... and set IRQ-R... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all!I am trying to configure the SPI connection of the XMC4800 as a master to link it with an Arduino as a slave (as example).The aim of the tes... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi ,Do any have try SPI bootloader on XMC4000 before,Current offical solution is ASC bootloader and start on P1.4, P1.5 ,Could anyone give me a help? Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,I have a short question regarding the Open Drain Mode of the PWMSP001 App.I 've implemented a controller which is changing the DutyCycle of ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Greeting,I'm working on XMC1302 boot kit to get ADC value and would like to transmit the ADC variable to PC through UART for debug, could anyone give ... Show More
User10215
XMC™
Hello everybody,the XMC4800 features a bitfield RSTSTAT.RSTSTAT where the bits show the reason for the last reset. I want to use this bitfield in my a... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm calling malloc in my program many times. So it is working fine but at some points in my program, it fails to allocate memory. I' m using sem... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hey guys,I was thinking about transfering my sensor measurements via a serial communication (e.g. UART) to my laptop or PC.Now, I would like to know i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using the XMC4500 relax kit with IAR EWARM. It works well (download and programming code, step in, and run) except some dubug features are som... Show More
User11140
XMC™
Hello,I selected the wrong BMI on a XMC1100 device. I have a 16 Pin microcontroller an selected the User Mode (Debug) SWD1 (SWDIO=P1.3, SWDCLK=P1.2).B... Show More