Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Four new XMC technical product trainings are available on the XMC4000 and XMC1000 product websites.System - XMC4000 System System - XMC1000 SystemSyst... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm studying electrical engineering with the major embedded systems. And for a school project we are using the XMC4500 Relax kit.We want to use an RTO... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
New Version of DAVE™ Development Platform Significantly Reduces Software Development Time for XMC Microcontrollers from InfineonThe Eclipse-based inte... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hellois there any chance to create a "wakeup irq" with pin P0.0 on the xmc1100 ? Any work around since only inputs seems to be "CCU40.IN0C" and "USIC0... Show More
User8282
XMC™
Good morning.I am implementing a CAN BSL procedure for the XMC4500 microcontroller. I have downloaded the Application note and the sample programs.I h... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
The total length of data frame in SPI also indicate the activation length of slave select signal. When the data frame is started, slave select signal ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
In the interview by ARM at the Embedded World 2015, Maurizio Skerlj (Senior Director, Infineon Technologies AG) talks about the XMC Family (ARM Cortex... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm using the XMC4500 and attempting to run the Dave3 example USBBL001_USBMS001.- When plug in the USB drive, it doesn't create a dir/file- I'm usi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I wonder if it is possible to trigger a capture by a software in the CCU8 modules? As far as I understand the only way to trigger a capture is poss... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
hello everybody,i am using XMC1100 for my project. In that i am configuring the PORT 2 pins as GPIO. but they are not configuring as outputs. and PORT... Show More