Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to configure simple use of ADC using registers configuration.I already tried the example using the Dave Apps ADC_MEASUREMENT, with ... Show More
FeAs_4655086
XMC™
Is there any manual on how to use matlab and XMC1302 for code generation and simulation? Thanks.
Anonymous
XMC™
hai, presently i am working on xmc 4200 controller,for which i am confusing how to calculate baudrate,so i need some help to calculate with anyexample... Show More
User10505
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for a example with the std xmc lib. I want to count with a timer a external digital signal which is on a GPIO.I found only ccu4 exampl... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm rebuilding my project with updated apps and it seems there's something funky going on with the bus speed selection (possibly related to newl... Show More
User10969
XMC™
Hello everyone,I would like to set up a free running timer (16bits) with e. g. solutions of 100us on the XMC4 with/without Dave.Could someone give me ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
μC/Probe™ XMC™ – Peek inside XMC™ microcontrollerLink to video: bit.ly/ucprobe_xmcVisualize, observe, and control the internal of XMC™ MCUs in a power... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I have a question regarding an error that I am receiving. After calling a library function XMC_VADC_GROUP_SetBoundaryEventInterruptNode(...) in... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,N00b to XMC here. Just want to know can XMC1200 drive LCD display directly (e.g. 4 coms and 10 segments)? If there is support, are there any good e... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I downloaded THE example code (HTTPSERVER_RAW) from Infineon web (C:\DAVEv4\XMC_Peripheral_Library_v2.1.2\XMCLib\examples\XMC4500_series\ETH\HTTPSE... Show More