Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I am using the XMC4500-E144x1024 microcontroller with Dave Apps. I wrote a program to react on an external trigger signal that is repeated with... Show More
User7489
XMC™
Hi Good day .

Are there any XMC1000 I2S example code for reference ?
Thank you .

Best regards.,
Anonymous
XMC™
I am using a XMC 4500 relax kit and currently I am trying to communicate with a resolver to digital IC. The R2D IC (http://www.tamagawa-seiki.com/pdf/download/AU6803_04_E_Manual_DRAFT20120229.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using the XMC4500 Relax Kit and I have created a PWM signal (using Dave, system frequency at 120 MHz, external frequency oscillator 12 MHz). I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
There are interconnect signal available from CCU4/CCU8 to the ADC gating input.Therefore, it is possible to configure the ADC to start conversion base... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
hello,i am working on xmc4500 relax kit.on this board, when i connect the ethernet cable from PC to this board, orange led is not blinking for rj45 po... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Good afternoon,I'm going to get some experience with the XMC4500 controler. There is a problem to Generate Code for the Webserver App (look at the pic... Show More
User8734
XMC™
Good day, Please advise how convert data from ADC to float format?I get data from ADC result register in uint16_t variable and see reasonable data at ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Supports XMC4000 family Modbus ? I know the XMC4500 Supported but the rest ? 4100 4200 4400 ?
Travis
XMC™
The GPR is a general purpose register which can be use for temporary data storage. The data stored in this register is unaffected after a System or St... Show More