Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User7804
XMC™
Hello All,XMC_UART_CH_Transmit() in xmc_uart.c clears TBIF before writing TBUF.I don't see a reason in the reference manual, can somebody tell me what... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to use the sensor SHT1x with the XMC4800 board.It can be connected on a I2C bus, but it uses its own version of an I2C protocol.It ... Show More
User11870
XMC™
Hello,
I am using xmc4800 to control stepper motors, is there any way to generate a desire amount of pulses using timers?
Thank you!
User11041
XMC™
Hi everyone,on my XMC4400, I have added an instance of the ADC_MEASUREMENT (v 4.1.20) app with 10 measurements. I selected the 10 bit fast conversion ... Show More
User7804
XMC™
Hello All,a support request on this topic was unsuccessful, so I ask here:Starting a XMC1100 in UMD (SWD debug enabled), I want to terminate SWD and s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,I hope I'm not repeating an existing thread, but I've hit a dead end trying to interface with a 2Go eval dev board using DAVE and J-Link. My... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
With a brand new project for the XMC4300 I load the DAVE4 apps FreeRTOS and FATfs. When I try to configure FATfs to use the SDIO module, I am getting ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Good Day,I'm working on a power electronics project, and seeking guidance from Infineon,Bangalore.I intend using a digital control law for the feedbac... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am starting with XMC2GO, I wanted to change a frequency of blinking according to "XMC 2Go - Write your first program Guide" and I found a prob... Show More
User11773
XMC™
I'm getting no correct data back from SPI_MASTER_Transfer. The data is sent correctly. The SPI slave device responds correctly. I am using a scope to ... Show More