Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am using DACWG001 in Singe Value mode to output an analog voltage. However, the DAC is setting crazy voltages:Input | Output0 |... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm wondering what the MAC address of my Relax board is.Is it defined in the XMC4500 or in the PHY? Or is there no "official" MAC address, so wh... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all!I've having an issue with my XMC4500 relex kit and usic channel. Here's my code:volatile uint8_t tx_completion_0 = 0; /* Transmit callback hand... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello! I have a doubt, and was wondering if you could help me. I designed a PCB where I place my XMC4500 board. I program the board and then I place i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am evaluating the maximum speed which could be achieved by the XMC4800 on the Relax Kit v1.I am using a self implemented bare bone UDP packet bui... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiI am trying to generate some kind of signal on a particular pin. Part of that signal should be generated by ordinary GPIO actions and part of that ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I can not find the maximum ratings for the XMC4500 Relax Kit Lite neither in the manuual for the Rleax Kit Lite nor in the documentation of the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Above is my thread in the DAVE Section, I am not quite sure where to put it.https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/4457-Port-control-in-SPI-half-duplex-mode-Seeing-dummy-bytes-on-MOSI-MISO-channel Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
When I run debug mode by using new XMC1300 CPU Card, DAVE request to update J-link.But update process is failure and get following message."J-link GDB... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,today I tried to revive the XMC 2Go that I had bought some time ago with DAVE 4 64-bit under Windows 10 64-bit. After compiling and uploading the X... Show More