Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
User3847
XMC™
Hello there,I am having an issue when trying to software reset an XMC4200 (tested with an XMC4500 too) and keep the microcontroller running while debu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm looking for information about read/write wait states of each memory bank(PFLASH, PSRAM, DSRAM system,..).Only the FCON(Flash Configuration R... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hi,I am using the XMC2Go for debugging and the 16 pin XMC1000 in circuit because the VQFN24 is still unavailable and I am wondering which files from a... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
XMC1000 Industrial Microcontrollers now available at Mouser Electronics.Learn more about the XMC1000 Microcontrollers and get a full overview of the a... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
On page 14-230 of xmc100_rm_v1.1, in Table 14-24, under Clock Inputs, USIC0_CH1.DX1D is listed as connected to "0".This seems most likely incorrect. ... Show More
Christian1
XMC™
Hi everybody,is it possible to have two Ethernet ports with one XMC4500?More specifically:1) Using the Evaluation Kit, can I connect two COM satellite... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi...this is actually a repost i think..i forgot my other post, so i'll just start over with this one thou..hahaharight now i was planning to build a ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi!I want to set up the Delta Sigma demodulator to use it with an Avago ACPL 796. Here the clock is generated by the XMC4400 and the ACPL sends back t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Anyone played with the resolver example : "Resolver_FOC_Motor_Example1.zip"With encoder and hall sensor is working well, but not with resolver.I ha... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hi everyone,I want to use UART and DMA. The code should send out of UART some characters contained in a buffer using DMA. After reading many docs abou... Show More