Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am trying to configure the DMA module to read 3 ADC registers and transfer their contents into an array. It is similar to what is described i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I want to read the register NVIC_ISER to check if an interrupt is enabled or not but I am not sure how to do that. Do I use RD_REG()? If yes, w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I tried to use the Timer Apps to get the current time since the timer is started, but it doesn’t seem working;Look at the following code :Inside the i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a question for the more xperienced users here; when I use the App USBD_VCOM, does the pin 0.10 get assigned to something? I have a button co... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,

I have a quick questions, what Pin is the signal VAGND assigned to? Or is that connected to GND?

Cheers,
Ahmed
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am using DACWG001 in Singe Value mode to output an analog voltage. However, the DAC is setting crazy voltages:Input | Output0 |... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm wondering what the MAC address of my Relax board is.Is it defined in the XMC4500 or in the PHY? Or is there no "official" MAC address, so wh... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all!I've having an issue with my XMC4500 relex kit and usic channel. Here's my code:volatile uint8_t tx_completion_0 = 0; /* Transmit callback hand... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello! I have a doubt, and was wondering if you could help me. I designed a PCB where I place my XMC4500 board. I program the board and then I place i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am evaluating the maximum speed which could be achieved by the XMC4800 on the Relax Kit v1.I am using a self implemented bare bone UDP packet bui... Show More