Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
I am using a XMC4200 as the mcu for three other chips. My question is how can I program the mcu? Is there a loading tool? I am currently reading the d... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
From the example projects I was able to load xmc4500_relaxkit_lwip_httpserver_netconn but it isn't the project that is described in the video that has... Show More
User11996
XMC™
Hi.How can i configure a xmc1400 as can gateway with DAVE4?FIrst i try to use two CAN_NODE app's, configure each CAN-Node Message object's as TX objec... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I have a XMC4800 Relax kit and I'd like to enter in hibernate mode in order to make power saving, but without success.My goal is enter in hiber... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,ERU will detect the HighZ->1 changes when programmed to catch rising edge?If a GPIO pin programmed for input it is in HighZ?So when I connect 5V to... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Why is it happening that UART of XMC1302 not working beyond 19200 baud? I am using UART App version 1.0.24.
Anonymous
XMC™
I am getting CRC execution time of 5 ms using CRC001 App version 1.0.16. I need to reduce it as much as possible (less than 1 ms). My data is 16 bit a... Show More
User11520
XMC™
Hello to all,anyone can suggest to me how to connect these pins: VBUS, USB_D- USB_D+, when the USB is not used? It is necessary leaving the pins open ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have deleted some projects from the project explorer. They are still in the workspace, how can I reload them? I have tried import, but those dele... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I hava a XMC4700 relax kit for 5V shields. I know that DAVE and Arduino use diffent linguages. Is there a way to import Arduino's codes and librer... Show More