Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all, Am new to infineon XMC4400 series...could anyone please suggest me what are the best tools(IDE,compiler, debugger, RTOS etc) for XMC4400 f64k2... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I set up a SPI connection on the XMC4300 using the USIC0_CH1 with the following pins :CS (SELO0) : P2.3, SCLK (SCLKOUT) : P2.4, MISO (DX0A) : P2... Show More
User9605
XMC™
Hello,im looking for an example of watchdog register settings (without DAVE-apps and without XMC-lib).I tried the implementation of the Dave3 app "WDT... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am trying to configure the DMA module to read 3 ADC registers and transfer their contents into an array. It is similar to what is described i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I want to read the register NVIC_ISER to check if an interrupt is enabled or not but I am not sure how to do that. Do I use RD_REG()? If yes, w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I tried to use the Timer Apps to get the current time since the timer is started, but it doesn’t seem working;Look at the following code :Inside the i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a question for the more xperienced users here; when I use the App USBD_VCOM, does the pin 0.10 get assigned to something? I have a button co... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,

I have a quick questions, what Pin is the signal VAGND assigned to? Or is that connected to GND?

Cheers,
Ahmed
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am using DACWG001 in Singe Value mode to output an analog voltage. However, the DAC is setting crazy voltages:Input | Output0 |... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm wondering what the MAC address of my Relax board is.Is it defined in the XMC4500 or in the PHY? Or is there no "official" MAC address, so wh... Show More