Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
New user to DAVE here. I have an application where I want to need GPIO control of a pin and then later use that pin for PWM output. Can I do this wi... Show More
User12373
XMC™
Today I released version 1.3.0 of the open source OpenBLT bootloader. In addition to the XMC4000 family, it now features support for the XMC1000 famil... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am using tm4c123g and ds1307 to display time (hh:mm:ss) on sevensegments and date and day on lcd(16x2). IS there any way way to use same 8 pins for ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HelloI am trying to use emWin with XMC4500-F100x1024.The Flash size for this MCU is 1Mb and RAM size is 160k.My Display is 800x480 , and my driver is ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have read the reference manual in order to understand if it's possible to set up the USIC module on a XMC4500 for RS232 with flow control "RTS/CT... Show More
User11502
XMC™
Hi,How can i program the EEPROM which connected to EtherCAT slave(XMC4300) from a master side(TwinCAT)?Any example/guideline?:oThank youRegards,Herry Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello Forum.Well, I'm becoming quiet dependent on this forum. I am trying to do something very similar to what is outlined in the application note AP... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I try to receive CAN messages with 2 different CAN-Ids on a XMC4500. I have configured 2 message objects, allocated them to the Node list, configured ... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am using a CCU4 as a PWM.I have set the passive_level in the ccu4SliceConfig to XMC_CCU4_SLICE_OUTPUT_PASSIVE_LEVEL_LOW and the GPIO configuration o... Show More
jferreira
XMC™
See at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b05jVtCZ1vw&feature=youtu.be Show More