Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello Forum.I thought I had an understanding of the USIC (in UART mode). I have a 20 byte buffer that I need to send packets out on to a listening p... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiTo start with, a bit of background information:I have a RaspberryPI with Apache webserver installed serving a webpage which sends messages to the ac... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I have created a MUTLICAN+ program which runs smoothly in loop-back mode. If I switch off the loob-balck mode and try to send via a PCAN-View ca... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
What is the need of ERU. difference between ERU and NVIC. Why we are using ERU instead of NVIC.
Anonymous
XMC™
In the reference manul for XMC45, figure 18-18 shows the transmission of a message object. According to the figure, the transmission is aborted and no... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,after transmitting many Bytes (more than the rx fifo can hold) to an spi eeprom I would like to flush the receive fifo by setting TRBSCR->FLUSHRB t... Show More
User12789
XMC™
We've got a board that originally had an XMC4400. We compiled and built code for it using IAR Embedded Workbench and everything was hunky dory. We rep... Show More
User11706
XMC™
Hello,I am using DSD Demodulator on the XMC4500 with the Hexagon board.I cannot get it to work with acquisitions synchronized to a PWM signal.Is there... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm using the XMC1302 Microcontroller for a BLDC Motor Control.The clock of the controller ist set up with SystemInit to 32Mhz.Now I have writte... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello.I have a PWM working with a set frequency and duty cycle using CCU4, slice 0. I have functions that set the duty cycle and frequency of the sli... Show More