Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm trying to create a very simple 32-bit concatenated timer by using CCU4 (no DAVE app). It only needs to generate interrupts and call my ISR at m... Show More
User13217
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use the BCCU for calculating the channel output levels in an RGBW light. The levels are achieved via... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Delete it, configuration error.
User11870
XMC™
Hello team,I am trying to catch the Process Data (PD) timeout event when connection lost. When I unplug EtherCAT cable, I can see updating of 'Watchd... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I have a PMSM motor which is controlled by XMC1302T038 mcu with sensorless FOC and now I want to control its speed by connecting an external ... Show More
User13334
XMC™
I want to Initialization the EBU Interface for a LCD Controller My question have any Body an example implementation for a muxed RAM Access like in enc... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I followed the example of Infineon on how to setup the XMC4800 as a EtherCAT Slave.In TwinCAT I configured one special CPU just for TwinCAT to make... Show More
User13153
XMC™
Hello,just trying to implement the example: USBD_MS_BOOTLOADER_IAP_XMC47Without any optimization level it seems to be working on my XMC4800.But if I'm... Show More
User8734
XMC™
Good day,I have read "XMC4500 Reference Manual" chapter 8.4.8 Flash Protection, but it is still unclear for me how it should be realized?Say, I choos... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I want to slow the motor speed update rate to once every 10 seconds or so without jitter. My BLDC SCALAR HALL XMC13 UCProbe motor kit currently updat... Show More