Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,some Flash routines that worked with the "XMC1302 AA" silicon revision now fail with the "AB" revision. Unfortunately our manufacturer did not n... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,some Flash routines that worked with the "XMC1302 AA" silicon revision now fail with the "AB" revision. Unfortunately our manufacturer did not n... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I have problem while connecting the USB port on XMC4500 relax kit to my laptop. It is not showing the usb vcom port and it is displaying "IFX CDC... Show More
User11532
XMC™
Hi,I'm evaluating xmc1000 (the first Infineon mcu device we've looked at) and have done som initial testing using arm-none-eabi- and Segger gdb server... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,

How many PWM signal pairs is it possible to output with the XMC4300 and with the XMC4800?

Thanks

Lionel
Anonymous
XMC™
Without using FIFO buffer, i need to configure 4 UART.(RS232)

1 UART in Master mode-ModbusRTU
3 UART working with Interrupt base
Anonymous
XMC™
It it possible to use the Relax kit as a USB host? The Board Users Manual lists "USB-OTG" as a feature, but schematics show that the ID signal is not ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to use some GPIOs as additional Slave Select signals. But I do get a timing problem with the gpio slave select signal. it is way fa... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi

What is the maximal bandwith of the SPI and quad-SPI on XMC4300?

Thanks
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi to all, can any one suggest me that...... is there any infineon xmc1000 series with connectivity of can protocol..My requirements : ... Show More