Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
HelloI am really disappointed with Infineon.Few experts answer your queries. Seldom is the problem resolved.This I can say because couple of my roadbl... Show More
User11502
XMC™
Hi,I find there is CMSIS_RTOS and FreeRTOS APP in DAVE, if i used FreeRTOS in freescale MCU and want to immigrate to XMC4300, should i add the FreeRTO... Show More
Geoffrey
XMC™
Hi I'm looking for a TCP connection between computer and XMC4700.I’m using the demoboard “KIT_XMC47_RELAX_V1”.With the ETH_LWIP_0 stack and "usage" de... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Mời bạn tham khảo ngay Orient FKV01002D0 một trong những cách thức gây ấn tượng sâu sắc ấn tượng. Thế giới ngày càng phát triển người ta sẽ càng ngày ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
New user to DAVE here. I have an application where I want to need GPIO control of a pin and then later use that pin for PWM output. Can I do this wi... Show More
User12373
XMC™
Today I released version 1.3.0 of the open source OpenBLT bootloader. In addition to the XMC4000 family, it now features support for the XMC1000 famil... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am using tm4c123g and ds1307 to display time (hh:mm:ss) on sevensegments and date and day on lcd(16x2). IS there any way way to use same 8 pins for ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HelloI am trying to use emWin with XMC4500-F100x1024.The Flash size for this MCU is 1Mb and RAM size is 160k.My Display is 800x480 , and my driver is ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have read the reference manual in order to understand if it's possible to set up the USIC module on a XMC4500 for RS232 with flow control "RTS/CT... Show More
User11502
XMC™
Hi,How can i program the EEPROM which connected to EtherCAT slave(XMC4300) from a master side(TwinCAT)?Any example/guideline?:oThank youRegards,Herry Show More