Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User8316
XMC™
Could someone help me developing a pure sinusoidal SINGLE phase inverter (using CCU4 or CCU8)?I am planning doing it with the Infineon H-Bridge: "DC M... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Does XMC1302 have DAC? I did not find DAC in its reference manual. I found BCCU while searching for DAC. How can I use BCCU as DAC in XMC1302?
Anonymous
XMC™
Hy at all,I have some questions. With the FATFS-App can I only create or open Textfiles with *.txt or other types (self created types) also?How is use... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi at all,anyone knows a example for a MultiCAN Gateway? In the MultiCAN-pdf it is described but I do not find it on the Infineon page!Regards Knecht ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiOn the Infineon website, I found this kit : KIT_XC822_XC836_DALII was wondering if this fits on a XMC-4800 microcontroller, just like for example th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,when i connect my XMC 4800 relax kit with the USB nothing happens.When i hold the reset button , the Debug LED on the boards is on an i can ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,some Flash routines that worked with the "XMC1302 AA" silicon revision now fail with the "AB" revision. Unfortunately our manufacturer did not n... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,some Flash routines that worked with the "XMC1302 AA" silicon revision now fail with the "AB" revision. Unfortunately our manufacturer did not n... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I have problem while connecting the USB port on XMC4500 relax kit to my laptop. It is not showing the usb vcom port and it is displaying "IFX CDC... Show More
User11532
XMC™
Hi,I'm evaluating xmc1000 (the first Infineon mcu device we've looked at) and have done som initial testing using arm-none-eabi- and Segger gdb server... Show More