Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
I am experimenting with XMC4500 Relax Lite Kit. I need to store calibration data in non volatile memory. Where can I find the EEPROM Emulation DAVE4 A... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am using the USIC on the XMC4500 as a UART. I have configured it to use the TX FIFO with a depth of 16.The XMClib supplies a function to write to th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm working on VAD of XMC1302, to develop a BLDC SW, I thought it will done several days,because I familiar with other mcu and cortex-m0, but one ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I want to implement a kalman filter on a project with a XMC4500. I just want to know if it's possible to use GSL (GNU Scientific Library) matrix fu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I need to issue a software reset in my code that restarts the processor as if it had gone through a power-on reset.Is there a macro or a DAVE app func... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
my code:#define MVB_Set( m, v, p ) do{ (m) |= ((1UL)<<(p)); (v) |= (1<<(p)); }while(0)#define BIT_SET(p) MVB_Set(dwMask, dwVal, p)int... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
How to build application in DAVE4 for capturing task with DAVE CE components?
User10736
XMC™
Are interrupt status flags automatically cleared upon executing the associated ISR or do they have to be manually cleared inside the ISR? I've been s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiI was wondering if anyone can throw some light on what i'm doing wrong...I have an XMC2Go evaluation board. I have got pretty much all the bits of c... Show More
User10696
XMC™
Is there a way to configure and read or set multiple pins from a port with the XMC_GPIO_... functions?These function only seem to work for single pins... Show More