Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I have configured XMC 4100 as SPI master,which is interfaced to SPI EEPROM. I want to independently control the chip select irrespective of fr... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,Does anyone has information when there will be available a APP to implement a SPI slave on DAVE 4?It exists on DAVE 3 (SPI003). I will implemen... Show More
User10696
XMC™
Is there any way to start the communication via the USICs at the same time.I would like to load the TX FIFO with the data to send and then have the ou... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on 4100 SSC module, I am using SPI for interfacing EEPROM.which flag we should check for successful transmission of Frame and whi... Show More
User10505
XMC™
Hi, here I have an 16bit Timer. Now to my question, is it possible to make a software interrupt in the function "CCU40_0_IRQHandler"? And have you an ... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,Is there available some more information about XMC retention memory? More documentation, some example, access times... I am observing that writi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Now I'm already working for a while with the XMC and would like to set the chip select line(s) in the SPI module.The set of the CS lines I have alr... Show More
User8683
XMC™
I am attempting to perform the calibration steps outlined in errata ADC_AI.004 based on my interpretation of the wording, but when I add it to the cod... Show More
User8720
XMC™
Hello,I am using XMC1302-T038X0064 MCU.How can I find out which stepping I have. Marking only tells me 064A.Is there an errata for the AB stepping? Th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
For XMC4500, is read or write of uint32_t, uint6_t or uint8_t type of data atomic? how about accessing element of a struct of mixed data types, is the... Show More