Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Deleted..Problem found
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,i'm developing a driver for Mutlican peripheral using xmc1403 MCU.what i'm trying to do:all Tx MO IRQ are routed to SR1 and all Rx MO IRQ are ro... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,We have integrated the IIC app into our project and since we have extended the code, we have again and again the problem that the IIC interface ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,We are interested in the XMC4700 series microcontrollers. When will they be available? In the XMC4000 brochure (dated 12/2012) a SOP of Q1/2014 ... Show More
jferreira
XMC™
Hi,In the attached document are described the needed steps to setup your own development environment for XMC running in Windows, Linux or MacOSX.Let u... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I do need only 4 impulse instead 8 to shift datas into MY9291.Is it possible to change the configuation?Thank you for any help,Bernd Show More
FeAs_4655086
XMC™
Having problems simulating CCU8 shadow register pwm update with design.infineon.com online simulation tool.
barbonfr
XMC™
Dear all,I'm evaluation to use one of the XMC microcontroller for a measurement setup which will employs several ADC, and DACs.I have the requirement ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have an safety application where safety critical code (and data) andno-safety functional code(and data) are located on one XMC4500 Microcontroller.I... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Is the external memory memory-mapped to the core, which is connected to XMC4500 over EBU?