Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Dear All,The part number is : XMC1300 series, XMC1302-Q040X0064 I have configured CCU8_CCU80 slice for PWM generation. As per the configuration SR0 is... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello XMC users.Now I'm trying to execute webserver example on the library.I added HTTP_SERVER_0 App in to App dependency and followed the step by the... Show More
User13217
XMC™
We are experimenting with the QR Buck LED Driver XMC14 demo (VD_QR_BUCK_LED_DRIVER_01). The demo does not appear to enter into quasi-resonant switchi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
We have two UART APPs (Channels USIC0CH0 and USIC0CH1) in a single Project. We are facing an Issue while changing the UART Baudrate during Runtime in... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm trying to do a simple interrupt receiver for the UART and, while it works fairly well, I have encountered that sometimes not all characters are re... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The XMC4000 Flash memory can be read and write protected. The protection is configured by programming the User Configuration Blocks “UCB”.For an effec... Show More
User8620
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to configure the CAN Module of my XMC4200.I followed the MutliCAN application note. In my main function I send a message every 100ms.My... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
We have been using XMC1300 J-Link Lite Bootkit to Get/Set BMI, Program and Debug XMC1302. We have ordered four new XMC1300 J-Link Lite Bootkits last m... Show More
User12373
XMC™
Today version 1.3.2 of the OpenBLT open source bootloader was released. It can be downloaded from: https://www.feaser.com/openblt/doku.php?id=download... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using four VADC channels from two groups(two from each group) and two GPDMA channels to transfer the result to memory. The VADCs are in auto t... Show More