Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Dom
XMC™
How to read 2 Channels by ADC at XMC1100 BootKit.We ran into the problem how to use the (one)ADC with 2 (or more)channels.If you select "Interrupt af... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am starting to play with the ADC functionality of the XMC1100. I thought I'd start by doing something really simple and ensuring that I can re... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,
I am working On TDA 5235, Does anyone has SPI example code for XMC 4100 communication with TDA 5235?
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on SPI 4100 module,My aim is to transfer a single byte over a SPI,So what should be the frame length and word length for this mo... Show More
Travis
XMC™
- A Fast Compare Mode is integrated, that allows for a conversion greater than 3 times faster than a regular conversion. Within 150ns an ADC can deter... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on ADC in XMC4100 platform.I am facing problem in starting ADC Conversion (background). LDEV (load event) bit is not getting set. I t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I would like to know what are the prerequisites for using the timer in Capture mode. I want to count the number of rising edges of the external pw... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC1100 boot kit i am unable to Connect the Boot kit in Keili done following settings in keil v5in flash->Configure Flash Tool... Show More
User7757
XMC™
Here are the steps to reproduce my problem :1- Erase Logical Sector S22- Before the erase is finished, power-cycle the device. Flash memory in Sector ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Are the two units of the DMA module of XMC4500 able to transfer data concurrently?