Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am using Segger Embedded Studio and would like to build a simple UART communication for a XMC 4700 (got the eval board XMC 4700 Relax Kit).I f... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am trying to setup a project in the IAR Workbench for my XMC1200. But somehow i don't get any interupts there.I have an ADC_MEASUREMENT_ADV_0 App an... Show More
User10696
XMC™
There is a Special Micrium µc/Probe Version for Infineon XMC microcontrollers, which is free. I have some Support questions, but Micrium say they cann... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have 2 XMC4500. 1 configured as Master, 1 as Slave. I can receive the words, which are sent by the master in the slave. But as soon i want to wr... Show More
User8620
XMC™
I encountered a problem with our project, when enabling Code Optimization (O1). Our ADC_initialize() Function causes the device to go to the default H... Show More
User12951
XMC™
I am facing a problem. I have a couple of XMC4500 Relax Kit development board. I also have 2 nos. of self-contained Si7021, BME280 and AT24C256 board/... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
When will the Keil v5 XMC1000_DFP be updated?At 23/6/2017 the Keil v5 XMC1000_DFP web site download version is 2.5.1This has xmc_uart.c using XMClib v... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to understand how to use the Multi Channel Feature of the CCU8 to control 3 PWM Outputs.In all the examples I have found the PWM is shown ... Show More
User12977
XMC™
Hi,I'm trying to read the input from an SPI interface trough GPDMA to the memory of an XMC4800.In detail:With a high interrupt frequency (PWM) I'm sam... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Target : XMC1300 bootkitProblem : Not able to debugg the program on bootkitI have XMC1300 boot kit, and just changed XMC1302 ARM processor with a n... Show More