Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
I have a question in 3 Phase 600V gate driver IC.see the overview and in Main features.and there is Maximum blocking voltage +600, what does it mean ?... Show More
User2235
XMC™
I need better documentation and sample code for HRPWM module.When the Infineon will release a HRPWM user guide with code sample like was done for ADC?... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm trying to use the HRPWM module on XMC4400. I'm using XMC Lib in Keil, and there are two examples provided by infineon but they won't work. Thr... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am new to Dave and Micro controllers, so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I am working with Dave3 (I know its not up to date but it is necess... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Recently I was using XMC4500 and i have a problem in using can module.According to the loopback example code provided by Infineon,i develop my program... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm looking at using the XMC4800 for a new design. Will an evaluation board and/or a reference design be made available at some point soon?Thanks i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I am a new user of XMC microcontrollers and I can not find the "XMC_2Go_Initial_Start" which is mentioned in the "Write your first program guid... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a very simple question but could not find out the answer. I have XMC 4500 relax kit and i want to know on which logic voltage level it opera... Show More
User2235
XMC™
Hi, I need urgently of a example for the POSIF module in Quadrature decoder mode. I would like to measure the angular position, measure revolution usi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,Where can one find "XMC_2Go_Initial_Start" DAVE project? I can not find it anywhere, the tutorial (http://www.infineon.com/dgdl?fileId=db3a3043444ee5dc014453df5ce178d5... Show More