Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User13334
XMC™
Hello Form UserOn my EBU an ext device (Display) is working#define EBU_EXT_RAM_REGION_BASE 0x60000000UL/*GDDRAM base address assignment */#define GD... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiI have recently installed dave4 and set up a xmc4500 relax kit. I have managed to run an example of UART which communicates between xmc4500 and PC.N... Show More
rst
XMC™
Hi!I am using USIC in SSC-mode over DMA.word size: 8bit;mode: singe-SPI in master-mode;I program two DMA channels (receive and transmit) for service o... Show More
rst
XMC™
Hi!I am using USIC in SSC-mode over DMA.word size: 8bit;mode: singe-SPI in master-mode;I program two DMA channels (receive and transmit) for service o... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a function, that contains a small section of code, that should not be interrupted. I wrap that section, in the usual __disable_irq() before,... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am looking for the latest version of the startup_XMC4500.s startup file for the IAR EWARM.IAR told me that this file is provided by the chip manufac... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,What is the duration of startup calibration of ADC on xmc4500? How many cycles and which clock? Is there any possibility that bit "VADC_G ARBCFG... Show More
User7804
XMC™
Hello Infineon,there is a (non-critical) error in the XMC1100 Flash library:while (XMC_FLASH_IsBusy() == true)the "== true" comparison is wrong, becau... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi guys,I was trying to use the ASC Bootloader example. I am now stuck forever, i cant connect the device,Jflash dosent connect target device. Cannot ... Show More
FeGo_4706256
XMC™
hi,I am working on a customer's project (E-Bike) using XMC1300 and so using XMC1000 Motor Control Application kit as a reference. I am reading schemat... Show More