Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

rst
XMC™
Hi!
Can the USIC.SSC function in DDR (double data rate) mode?
USIC.SSC functions in master mode.
Thank you in advance for your help.
User8620
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to run µc/Probe with an XMC 4200F64x256.But it crashes all the time, when I try to run. (I have never seen something like that)Those ar... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am right that the maximum EEPROM size is 8kB? Why is it not 16kB because each of the 4 sectors has 16kB?I do not understand why there is a 64kB ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I'm trying to setup a symmetric PWM with the CCU4 Module with DAVE4.3 for a XMC4700.I've been looking how to enable the transfer of the... Show More
User7921
XMC™
Hi,for our next project I want to have an external RAM connected to our XMC 4700.But I ran into the problem that P0.7 is being used for JTAG TDI AND A... Show More
User13264
XMC™
I'm looking at XMC1200 GPIO block diagram trying to wrap my head around everything.I'm trying to figure out what the "FF" block is. I don't see any re... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear All,I am using following VADC channels with groups.=====================================GROUP 0 GROUP 1=========================... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi!I am using USIC in SSC-mode over DMA.word size: 8bit;mode: singe-SPI in master-mode;I program two DMA channels (receive and transmit) for service o... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am confused as to what "bidirectional endpoint" in USB module means. Is it (a) an endpoint that acts as IN and OUT endpoint at the same time;... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Hello Forum-UserIf I understand the EBU correctly it is possible to use a multiplexed device (e.g. a Display with 16Bit - 8080 Interface) with a non m... Show More