Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User10969
XMC™
Hello,On the XMC4500 I set up USIC1_0 as SPI master and USIC1_1 as SPI slave, for the SPI master GPDMA0_0 channel is used for Tx data, for the SPI sla... Show More
User10969
XMC™
Hello,On the XMC4500 I set up USIC1_0 as SPI master and USIC1_1 as SPI slave, for the SPI master GPDMA0_0 channel is used for Tx data, for the SPI sla... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Understand from the example code of ASCloader,the USIC setting was configure by ASC_Init();What is correct setting if baud rate need change to 9600?Al... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I tried to build a project but i keep getting the same error over and over again:'Building target: PI_CONTROLLER.elf''Invoking: ARM-GCC C Linker'"C... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm trying to build my project but i get this error that I can´t solve:'Building target: PI_CONTROLLER.elf''Invoking: ARM-GCC C Linker'"C:\DAVE-3.1... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm trying to get the quadrature decoder interrupts working. I am using a TSWA3NCD23LFS rotary encoder push button. I have the ACOM pin wired directly... Show More
User10000
XMC™
Hi.Now I have some problrms using CAN port of XMC4500(144-LQFP) and MDK-ARM 5(port1 : P1.4, P1.5 port2 : P2.6, P2.7 port3 : P1.8, P1.9).Transm... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Good afternoon,Is it possible that the times to catch an ISR can be different in function of controller operating grade?Regards,Bernd Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,I am using coin battery to backup hibernate domain, VBAT typical connection with two diodes, override with VDDP. Pins HIB IO 0,1 left unconnecte... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi. I am jong.I want to update firmware with SD card. and I am using XMC 4500.First, I wonder whether it can update firmware with SD card or not in no... Show More