Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User8570
XMC™
I am using Dave 4 and a custom board based on the XMC4500.F100K. When adding the USB VCOM App, DAVE CE adds USBD_VCOM and USBD. Do I need to change a... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I'm trying to connect XMC4800 with both OPCUA reference Client and also by TwinCAT SSC slave. Is it possible ? I've merged the examples, ETHCAT... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I can send the system into hibernate and wake it up upon RTC event but the HIBWK of the RSTSTAT is never set.I always have 7 in that register af... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all, I'm working on XMC4800 EtherCAT with SSC tool. I've enabled EoE for my application, and I've given a IP address for the XMC. Now, how do I ch... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I need a simple on shot timer, which is causing an event/interrupt after a specific time. The accuracy of the timer needs to be about 1 us. D... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello Guys,while creating schematic with the XMC1400 I experienced a problem with the VQFN48 package. In the datasheet on page 11 it tells me that th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Does someone know if there is any way to use a XMC4500 as a listen only can node. And if I receive a special message I will activate my tx and answ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Instead of sending data from the slave1 to the master and then to slave2, I would like to send the data directly over the ECAT frame from slave1 to... Show More
User12405
XMC™
Hi~I have a question. we want to connect LAN port of XMC4400 EV kit(DAVE 4) and another server system. To connect LAN port of XMC4400 need several s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Helomy dave Jlink debug doesn't work any more... i am really frustrated because of that...here are my log file J-Link GDB Server failed:Could not conn... Show More