Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
I need your help,I'm going to init an adc on my XMC1200 in DAVE 4.3.2.There are some problems in my Init()://wait till module clock is enabled while((... Show More
User10696
XMC™
We are using the XMC4500. We have about 50 boards in the department and all can be reprogrammed either with our own application code or the debugger (... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I implemented an CANopen Bootloader running out of PSRAM on a XMC4500 (@60MHz). When I send the CANopen command to erase the application flash (0x0C01... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am new to BLDC. I have BLDC project for fan application, customer request using sinusoidal drive and must be sensor base. I just found BLDC scal... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone!I'm trying to Enable interrupts for reciveing data from UART0 on XMC 2 GO board. Data sending works ok but I can't enable interrupts fo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,I want to update the compare value of the CCU80 Slice 0 channel 1 via software directly. I am using the XMCLib functions in the following ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am very amateur on Infineon XMC1400. Previously i worked on TI MSP430 MCU's.AS a beginner its very overwhelming to digest all the features on ... Show More
Nicky
XMC™
Dear all,I'm using the XMC 4800-F100x2048 chip on a custom build circuit board. And Dave 4.3.2 with the DAVE CE apps. For the ADC results I'm using J-... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am currently developing one application for generating PWM signals on a XMC1400 device. For this, I am using a CCU8 slice in Compare mode.It ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I use xmc4300 to accept A/B phase signal.But there is not POSIF module in XMC4300. And i can not find POSIF app in the Dave 4.3.2.Is that true there ... Show More