Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User13153
XMC™
Hello,just trying to implement the example: USBD_MS_BOOTLOADER_IAP_XMC47Without any optimization level it seems to be working on my XMC4800.But if I'm... Show More
User8734
XMC™
Good day,I have read "XMC4500 Reference Manual" chapter 8.4.8 Flash Protection, but it is still unclear for me how it should be realized?Say, I choos... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I want to slow the motor speed update rate to once every 10 seconds or so without jitter. My BLDC SCALAR HALL XMC13 UCProbe motor kit currently updat... Show More
Odri
XMC™
hiim using the xmc1302 microcontroller with a rotatory encoder. My idea is to generate a interrupt with the rise flag of the index signal. I did this ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I would like to produce the following pulse sequence:_|_|_|____|_|_|____|_|_|____...|_|_|____________________________|_|_|____|_|_|____tp = 2µst1 =... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear All,The part number is : XMC1300 series, XMC1302-Q040X0064 I have configured CCU8_CCU80 slice for PWM generation. As per the configuration SR0 is... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello XMC users.Now I'm trying to execute webserver example on the library.I added HTTP_SERVER_0 App in to App dependency and followed the step by the... Show More
User13217
XMC™
We are experimenting with the QR Buck LED Driver XMC14 demo (VD_QR_BUCK_LED_DRIVER_01). The demo does not appear to enter into quasi-resonant switchi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
We have two UART APPs (Channels USIC0CH0 and USIC0CH1) in a single Project. We are facing an Issue while changing the UART Baudrate during Runtime in... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm trying to do a simple interrupt receiver for the UART and, while it works fairly well, I have encountered that sometimes not all characters are re... Show More