Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am new to BLDC. I have BLDC project for fan application, customer request using sinusoidal drive and must be sensor base. I just found BLDC scal... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone!I'm trying to Enable interrupts for reciveing data from UART0 on XMC 2 GO board. Data sending works ok but I can't enable interrupts fo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,I want to update the compare value of the CCU80 Slice 0 channel 1 via software directly. I am using the XMCLib functions in the following ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am very amateur on Infineon XMC1400. Previously i worked on TI MSP430 MCU's.AS a beginner its very overwhelming to digest all the features on ... Show More
Nicky
XMC™
Dear all,I'm using the XMC 4800-F100x2048 chip on a custom build circuit board. And Dave 4.3.2 with the DAVE CE apps. For the ADC results I'm using J-... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am currently developing one application for generating PWM signals on a XMC1400 device. For this, I am using a CCU8 slice in Compare mode.It ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I use xmc4300 to accept A/B phase signal.But there is not POSIF module in XMC4300. And i can not find POSIF app in the Dave 4.3.2.Is that true there ... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Hello Everybody,I look into the IAR Example and the Application not for a Bootloader by an XMC4000 deviceInfineon-XMC4000_TOO_Bootloader-AN-v01_03-EN.... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I've a problem to debug my code.Reason is I perform am system reset by NVIC_SystemReset();I think this should reset my chip WITHOUT the debug in... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear Infineon CommunityI try to communicate via the micro usb ports of the 4800 EtherCat Relax Kit board. Until now i used the debugger usb port (x101... Show More